How We Can Help You
All our timber frame buildings are completely made to measure, meaning the whole service is tailored around your needs.
Once you become a part of the Nordic Wood family, we ensure we guide you through every step of the process. A true one stop shop, we not only build a cabin for you we:
- Help turn your vision into a reality with our design service including advice on internal finishes
- Have our own Architects to create technical drawings for you
- Our skilled carpenters are always friendly and consciensous leaving your property as they found it
- Have buildings control experts on hand to make sure the project complies with UK standards
- Quality assure every cabin with a 1 year service plan as standard (not least because due to the nature of timber frame buildings, as they settle you may experience minor expansion/contraction that requires tweaking)
You may be suprised to learn that the majority of our cabins have been built under permitted building rights (so planning permission isn’t required), again this is somthing we would be happy to help advise on too.
Still not convinced? See what our clients have to say and view our case studies.