How we build our made to measure garden rooms in and around Byfleet (GU21)
All our timber frame buildings are fully insulated to UK British Regulation Standards. This also means they can be used for any purpose, so whether you are sitting at your desk all day, or want a summerhouse to relax in, you will be warm and cosy, even in the coldest British temperatures. Wood is naturally a great insulator and we use 5 inch C24 graded timber frame, which is ideal for load-bearing structures and the highest quality softwood.
All materials are sourced from Scandinavian suppliers, from sustainably-grown forests. The other materials each garden studio is made up of includes:
- External cladding with spruce tongue and groove timber (either in a ‘D’ shape or flat profile)
- 25mm Kingspan (filled with 100mm rock-wool slabs) acting as a cold bridge between timber frame and internal cladding
- 12mm chipboard bracing and damp course and breathing membranes
- Pre-coloured Smartpanel on walls and ceiling
- 2nd generation laminate flooring
- A-rated double or triple glazed windows, produced in Denmark
We build garden rooms throughout the local areas, including in Esher and Cobham. See a recent example of a large garden room in Surrey.