Why should I choose a Nordic Room?
Our 18 years of experience tells us that the following criteria is important;
* First and foremost – Quality! Believing in Scandinavian quality, seeing the materials we use and speaking to our existing clients gives an understanding of the quality we supply. Visit our showroom or a client’s cabin to see for yourself what we mean by quality in materials and workmanship.
* Our customers value our genuine support and advice. Because every cabin is completely unique, whether it’s picking colours or ensuring the cabin meets building regulations, we provide good old-fashioned honesty throughout.
* 7 out of 10 of our cabins are built within permitted development rights and did not required planning permission.
* We strive to be environmentally friendly. To us that does not only mean recycling the office paper but taking responsibility in only using certified timber supply and make sure the cabin performs well in insulation and heat control.
* On-going service plan once your cabin is built, we don’t stop there. As timber frame constructions are prone to some movement over time, we ensure we come and check your cabin within the first 12 months to make any necessary adjustments and ensure the cabin gets the care it deserves.